Friday, August 22, 2008

Old McDonald had a Zoo?

Yesterday we were driving around looking at homes we can't afford. Dg4 said, "Mom, my ankle itches inside my cast." nh said, "Let's sing a song. How about Old McDonald had a zoo?" The singing commenced. I didn't join in, I was grumpy, but I did pick a cheetah when asked. When the singing was over dg4 said, "Mom, the singing did take my mind off of it for awhile, but it still itches." Nice try Mom.

**An edit - Old McDonald had a Zoo was dg4's idea. I should've known; creative monkey.

1 comment:

Paula Wade said...

Guy, I hope you don't mind my intruding on your posts... I was reading Kate's blog and saw her link to yours. You are an amazing writer and your posts are enlightening and funny! :) The boys are adorable! Hope you and Noami are doing well.
Paula (Kate's auntie)