Friday, August 1, 2008

km

km was over tonight. I love it when she's over. She has a charm and a dark side. The more I'm around her the more I get to see her dark side. It can be very, very cold. Brrrrrr. But I realize it's part of where she is sometimes, part of where she's at and I try to make no big deal of it.

She's agreed to come over tomorrow night. I dig it. I really enjoy her company. I made a crack about us never fighting because we're not close. She said, "We fight!" She then recited some old ones.

The truth is, and I know she'll read this because she's as OCD about blogging as I am, she seldom shares what's really going on, the important stuff in her life. I don't know, maybe kids her age don't, but it creates a distance, prevents a closeness I share with her brothers, who, granted are 2 and 4. I don't know. Just some feelings a father has.

No comments: