Tuesday, November 4, 2008

You have to be 18 to vote

I teased km17 today because she couldn't vote and I know she's interested, if undecided. My delicate little flower used less delicate speech and wished her mother and I had "got it on" sooner. Don't be vulgar km17.

I picked her brain and it was interesting to hear upon what basis she was deciding to vote. I can't really explain her reasoning though, it changed from moment to moment, but I do remember her saying that Obama made her feel safe. I can understand responding to that feeling.

I look forward to her birthday....in December.

1 comment:

kateonbroadway said...

Oh Daddy, I'm not Vulgar... I am honest.

Also: I think if I had the chance to vote, I would have voted OBAMA ( :) )... but at 9:38am, your question caught me off guard.