Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Carnivores eat Herbivores

Tonight I wanted to watch the election coverage so nh took the little ones. She bathed them and then they played a game which is so blatantly one-sided that I always resist playing it with the boys. It goes a little like this...
DG5: You be a plant eater and I'll be a (T-rex, Utah Raptor, Deinonychus...some huge meat eater.)
Me: Okay then I want to be the gigantic Apotosaurus so I can smash you if you come close.
DG5: No, you be something smaller.
Me: I don't want to be something smaller, you'll eat me.
DG5: No, no. Okay. I'll be a smaller meat eater.
Me: Why can't I be a meat eater?
DG5: Okay you be a small meat eater and I'll be an Apotosaurus.
etc....

Tonight nh submitted to their tyranny and allowed the boys to repeatedly devour her. For them it was rapture. She's a good Mom.

No comments: