Monday, November 24, 2008

It's not a small house, but it's packed.

Generally, 7 people live in this house. It's FatheredFive's house. Our 4 make 11. As I sit, one child is climbing on the banister. There is always one on the banister. One has a ball, it's his ball, no one else can have it or there is screaming. This one is mine. One is on the computer. The Five children are limited to an hour a day, two of five is working through his hour. One is eating a huge bowl of yogurt and one of mine watches. One is hanging on the dog and then down the hall one is practicing the violin.

I commented how small the violin looks. She assures me it is a full size violin. It looks tiny to me. I ask for a lesson before we go. I love to listen to the violin. Last night I heard the violin in some music that was playing. It was beautiful. I love the violin I say. That's the cello Captain Obvious states. Whatever. Isn't a cello just a big violin anyway. Maybe a cello is the size a violin should be.

Fathered is downstairs working, mothered is preparing a frozen lasagna for dinner and nh is idle, relaxing in a lazy boy chair after a busy day at the Dino Park. It is busy here, frenetic. It is good to be with friends. I'm looking forward to the lasagna.

No comments: