Thursday, November 13, 2008

One lump or two?

About 5 days ago dg5 fell backwards off of a play set in our yard and earned an enormous lump on his head. Last night only wg3 and I could go get our hair cut because we didn't think they could cut his hair without hurting him. Today it's better and he was able to get a hair cut.

After I got home nh had to leave so it was me and the boys. I asked them not to do karate or to fight, but alas they did. The net result was wg3 accidentally hit his brother right on his injured, lumpy head. dg5 was not pleased and reacted violently. I only heard it, but he punched wg3 in the face. wg3 then did a howler monkey routine.

I separated them and put them in time-out. Afterwards I asked them to play in separate rooms. Poor dg5, he really nailed his head. Poor dg3, his brother really nailed him.

No comments: