Saturday, November 8, 2008

3 Microwaves!

Yesterday nh called me at work to say she was at a model home sale where furniture was being let go cheap. She picked up some rugs to ease the burden of all of the tile we have downstairs and then asked me about a microwave they were selling.

"But we have a microwave that came with the house."
"I know."
"And we have another on in the garage from the old house."
"I know, but it's only $175"
"I'd say let's skip it."
*Some time later I get a call at work*
"I'm online and that microwave is a $500 microwave and it's stainless steel."
"Babe if you want it buy it and if it doesn't fit we'll put it on craigslist."

Now we have three microwaves. nh is driving across town to pick up the boys and I'm blogging when I should be installing the 3rd microwave. I'd better go.

No comments: