Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Speech! Speech!

wg2 has trouble saying certain words. We never bring it up because most of the time we can understand what he's saying, but it is a little odd to me that he can't hear it. For instance, he'll say, "Can I have my bink?" I'll say, "You want your bink?" and he'll say, "No, my bink!" Anyway, he speaks very well for two.

wg2 licks when we wrestle. I think he does it because sometimes it's the only defense he has. I've started licking him back. He hates it and uses the weapon more judiciously now.

dg4 tickles. Of the two, dg4 feels a sense of responsibility to help his brother during the wrestling activity. So, dg4 jumps in and tickles. Wg2 feels neither the responsibility to help his brother nor the inclination to return the favor. Out go the cries, "Will, help me! Will!" then "Mom! Mom help me!" Of course, Mom comes. Bless her soul.

No comments: