Monday, June 2, 2008

June 2, 2008

Today was a busy day at work. It went fast and felt satisfying. I think people want to contribute. I think people want to help. I think people want to have their contribution acknowledged. I think it was a good day at work.

Grandma D. is worse. I reminded my Dad that after her last transfusion she perked right up. In the last 10 days she has been slowly declining. They are doing blood work to see if her blood count is where it's supposed to be. We are waiting eagerly for the results.

The family is going for Pizza tonight. It's family home evening tonight (fhe). There are 6 components to fhe. 1. song 2. prayer 3. lesson 4. practice memorizing our articles of faith 5. the game 6. the desert. Tonight they won't happen in that order. At pizza the games will likely proceed all else.

No comments: