Monday, June 30, 2008

Family's are Forever

From the time I was a small boy I have believed that Jesus was the Christ. I have believed that he is the Son of God. I believe that my Heavenly Father loves me. The doctrines of the Gospel of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints are a testimony to me that my Heavenly Father loves me.

I have been a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints for over 12 years. Until recently I have never received a personal confirmation from God that families can be forever or that what I do by way of keeping covenants I've made really matters if I want to be with my family forever. My children are the impetus for this inspiration. I have felt it twice as I did no more than watch them. The feeling was very powerful. I believe that the Holy Spirit testified with my spirit of the truthfulness of eternal families. I am grateful for my family every day.

No comments: