Saturday, September 6, 2008

Happy Birthday wg

Today we celebrate wg2's birthday. I asked where he wanted his birthday party and he said, "Aunt G's." As it turns out Auntie G wasn't going to be there. I asked him to pick again. He said, "Maw Maw and Paw Paw's." Today we're off. Here is a picture of the dinosaur cake he made with Mommy and dg4. It should be a fun day. He is bubbling over with excitement and I mean bubbling over.

Last night nh took dg4 to purchase the presents. wg2 and I were on our own. wg2 said he wanted to go to the mall and play, "you know the one with the movie theaters." I got the idea to go visit his sister first, so I asked him, "wg2, would you like to go see your big sister first?"
"No."
"What? You don't want to go see km17?"
"Ummm. No."
"Well we're going. We'll just stay for a minute okay?"
"I don't want to go!"
"Well, were going," says I and we did.

No comments: