Wednesday, September 10, 2008

A Good Man

My church calling is Ward Mission Leader. In this role I have responsibility to work with Ward Missionaries and Full Time Missionaries. In my years I have met many good and faithful people. People who love one another and love their fellow men and want to share the saving message of Jesus Christ.

Recently a Ward Missionary was called. He is a good man. He arrives early at our meetings. He fulfills his assignments and then returns and reports. He gladly accepts assignments and then does more than he's asked to do when he can. If all men were like this man this place would be a better place. He remembers all those souls we talk about and when no one else remembers them he reminds us. He is one of the faithful. I'm grateful for his example and service. He is a good man.

No comments: