Tuesday, September 23, 2008

A few of my favorite things

Irrational Kids
When dg5 was little he was afraid that he would go down the drain. For a time we seriously couldn't pull the plug until he was out. Reason and time proved he was safe. Today wg3 told me he couldn't go down the drain and only the little drops could. Though nh reminds me that there was a time when wg3 would freak out because he thought his toys would go down the drain. I wonder at the difference.

Kids Wanting to Be Included
Whenever someone whispers in my ear wg3 also wants to tell me a secret. His secret is always the same and it's a suggestion. "Let's go to the park." The kid loves the park.

Kid's Prayers
We end our family prayers each night "in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen." Last night, after a long litany of blessing and thanksgiving for every relative he could remember wg3 ended with, "and that's all I have to say!" We redid the ending.

1 comment:

Diane said...

wg3 is adoreable! He looks so much like you too. And that's all I have to say.