Thursday, February 19, 2009

In a few weeks time

The boys have completed week 3 of soccer. No more crying, just a lot of kicking. It's a good thing.

wg3 called his coach a "dummy head" today because when they handed out the jersey's he wanted number three and the coach was trying to give him number 1. dg5 got number 5 and I think wg3 thought your number was supposed to be your age. The coach was trying to give him number 1. I mean who doesn't want to be number 1? Apparently wg3. He got number 2 and after some encouragement felt good about it I think.

We made him apologize so he took two steps towards his coach, who was 40 feet away and said he was sorry. "I don't think so pal. You go over, shake his hand and say you're sorry." He glanced at the coach, looked back at us and said, "I need someone to go over there with me." Mom accompanied him.

It's amazing how far they've come in a few weeks time.

No comments: