Sunday, April 5, 2009

Put me in Coach

dg5's coach works Saturdays. As a result he missed many of the games and I happily substituted for him. I learned that I really love working with those kids. How cool to see them change and grow.

I volunteered to coach dg5's next team. Wg3 isn't going to be playing for awhile. He just isn't interested. He walks off the field and just sits down. I never would have figured him for it, but that's what he does. He's 3, what are you going to do?

I met a bunch of the kids yesterday. They are so tiny. Crap, I'm afraid for them. About half the team is girls which I'm excited about. On wg3's team there is not question the girls were the agile, coordinated ones. I just can't get past their size, they're tiny.

Well, it's a new adventure. One I think will be great fun.

No comments: