Thursday, April 16, 2009

Dad, wg3 is President

Yesterday when I came home I had to take a spigot apart and pack it with teflon so it would seal and thereby use all of the plumbing I buried for the sole purpose of watering the garden. nh had the boys and their cousins upstairs and it sounded like they were playing a game.

After the spigot I laid down the laser tubing for the watering of the plants. As I neared completion of the laser tubing task wg3 opened the patio door and cried, "Dad, wg3 is President, wg3 is President."

What is he talking about is what I was thinking, but he was so excited I just shook his hand and heartily congratulated him.

Come to find out he had drawn a card in the game of Life that said he was president. A nice little surprise for a nice little fella!

No comments: