Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Natural Divides

We recently had our family picture taken. Last Christmas Maw Maw and Paw Paw paid for a session with Aunt C so we trekked to Mt. Lemmon for the shoot. When we got the proofs and looked at them for awhile nh pointed something out about one of the family pictures.

See, in the picture we decided to buy, km17 is alone in the foreground, highest on the hill, followed a little further down by dg5 and I, followed a little further down still by nh and wg3.

nh said, "I think that's how it really is."
"What do you mean," I said?
"Well," she said, "wg3 and I hang out, whenever you go somewhere you take dg5 and km17 never hangs out with us at all, like in the picture."

Hmmmm. I have to spend more time with wg3 because quite frankly I think she's right.

No comments: