Sunday, March 1, 2009

He's trying and he likes it for awhile


Look at the smile on his face. Man does he love the parent tunnel. He wasn't the animal I thought he would be. At one point he just walked off of the field. Quite frankly I think 3 is too young for him. Another year or two and he'll be ready I think.

It didn't help that his cousin Z was there. All he wanted to do is play with him. wg looks up to him as he does his brother. He very much wants to be part of their world and they very much want to just play between the two of them.

It's a hard thing. I think dg and I will have a talk soon. I want him to know that his brother loves and admires him and that love his brother unconditionally offers is a precious trust that dg5 should strive to be grateful for, respect and honor, as annoying as it may seem sometimes.

I am very grateful for both of my sons.

No comments: